When you leave the house, chances are you are going to be seen by people unless you are wearing a burka, so please try to add some beauty in this world. You don’t have to spend a lot of money for your wardrobe and nowadays with all the consignment stores available, you can find brand names clothing at reasonable prices.
Don’t know how to shop? Not much fashion sense? Don’t worry! At our store we can advise you on what’s making you look good or not. There are no excuses to go out in your pajamas, unless you are crazy. Don’t wanna see you at the supermarket wearing slippers and sweat pants. You never know when “prince charming” crosses your path so you better be ready at all times to appear your best.
Color coordination, seasonal fabrics, thought out footwear, accessories, you can get amazing tips online or on TV, just be on the lookout so you will create an image that will carry you out in the world in style.
Here are the top trends for this Spring 2013. The 60′s is back as well as bermuda shorts, exaggerated volumes, Japanese dresses, over-sized ruffles, patchwork animal print, stripes, short suits and sheer panels.
Have you ever said: “I have nothing to wear?” That is the time to purchased some new pieces and get rid of some stuff, too. The best way to keep clutter in control is getting rid of something when buying something new. One in, one out, that sort of thing.
While much of the stuff you could donate to your local thrift store, pieces that are still in excellent condition you can consign.
Consigning and donating clothes are both excellent ways to reduce your waste and keep your items out of landfills. And you might make some money from it–if not at least get a tax receipt for your donation.
If you’re interested in consigning some of your things, here are 5 tips to keep in mind so you can make the most money possible from your consignment.
1. Make sure your clothing is seasonal. The consignment stores are looking for seasonal items. April is when stores are stocking up on summer clothing and so on.
2. Keep a sense of your clothing’s fashion sense. To make money on things like denim, they have to have a fashionable look to them. That means no Mom jeans and nothing with a bell bottom. Stores want jeans with a lower rise and a darker wash.
3. Brands are what command the big bucks. Many thrift and consignment shops have guidelines that spell out exactly what brands sell well in their stores although designer clothes always sell well.
4. Clothes must be clean and fresh smelling. Clothes that you consign can’t have any stains or spots on them, and should have been laundered after their last wear.
5. Prep your clothes to make them look their best. Take the time to prep your clothes for sale by ironing shirts to a crisp finishing, replacing any missing buttons, zipping up zippers so that jackets and pants fold nicely, and trimming off any loose threads or piling on sweaters so they look neat and tidy.
Hopefully this advice will help you make the most from whichever articles of clothing you decide to consign in the near future.
Fashion tell a lot about people, it is a way of expressing mood, style and personality. All around the world trends start and spread like wildfire.
Say goodbye to winter and embrace the colorful spring feeling. Nature is in bloom and so should you with a new attitude and fresh look at life and at yourself.
What you wear reflects your mood but it can also cheer you up if you feel dow, so don’t be afraid of wearing colors, stand out and be seen…..you never know what it may bring to your day.